Pin It!

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Jelly Bean


Hello, my name is Jelly Bean. I am a ewe (female sheep). I was born on Good Friday, 2010.  Farrah, my mother, abandoned me so I was raised by Renee' Pappas and her neighbor Jane Edwards. I was bottle fed every four hours so I would grow healthy and strong. Life was good!
 
But all too soon, I had to begin an incredible journey to try to find my special place in the world. With the help of my friends, both human and animal, I found that place where I am loved and secure.
A book has been written about me, Jelly Bean Finds Her Special Place.

Visit my web site and meet me and my friends. Hunt for the hidden jelly beans as you travel with me to find my "special place!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jelly Bean's "special place" is at the nearby Woosley Farm in Pfafftown, NC.  Jelly Bean helps give tours their small family farm in the countryside of Forsyth County and learn about animals, plants, and the people that bring food to our table.


Signed copies of Jelly Bean Finds Her Special Place is available for purchase in our farm store!

Buffalo Creek Farm and Creamery, LLC
Germanton, NC 27019
336.969.5698

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts...