Monday, May 4, 2009
Today we finished up the fence in the far pasture for the cows. We added the strand of barb wire to the top. The cows and sheep are enjoying their new pasture, Bubba too. I also made my second batch of soap. I think I have it down pat now. My first recipe was plain goats milk soap. Today I added cream and honey to that recipe and have it poured in a mold for drying. Tomorrow night I'll cut the soap into bars and it will dry for another 24 hours before removing it from the mold. The soap has to cure 6 weeks before it can be used. I can't wait to try my new soap and to give it to friends and family for them to try.