Pin It!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Buffalo Gal's Soap

I've been working this week with my webnanny getting Buffalo Gal's Soap up and running. The goats milk soap will be available beginning July 1 from my web site and from the farm. I'll have goats milk, honey creme, shephard's pride (has lanolin in it), nitty gritty (contains egg shells for hand scrubbing) and goats milk soap loofahs. I've also added oatmeal soap that will be available at a later time. The soap had finally cured enough to try today. I showered with the goats milk soap and used the nitty gritty for handwashing in the kitchen. I was pleased with both of them and will be giving out samples for others to try and give opinions. My webnanny also got the shipping costs worked out today for the soap. We tried to provide a reasonable shipping rate and also have the soap delivered within 3 days. We'll be using Priority Mail from the USPS. The Germanton Post Office is within a mile and the USPS provides free boxes. It will work out nicely to be able to ship out soap so close to the farm. The design of the soap labels is also underway and they will probably be finished this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts...