Pin It!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Goat's Milk Soap Gift Sets

Today I was busy putting together some of my goat's milk soap gift basket sets. Several were delivered to the Cricket's Nest Craft Shop this morning and the remaining ones are for the Cricket's Nest Craft Festival on Saturday from 9 until 3PM. I've packaged wooden crates, ceramic bowls, baskets and ceramic saucers with a good selection of my different soaps, handmade washcloths, loofah sponges, handmade scrubbers and Weavil's Bees honey. I'll also have individual bars of soap for purchase. Take a few minutes of your time on Saturday, September 26, to come out to 4401 Country Club Road in Winston-Salem and support your local craftsmen. All items at this festival are handcrafted items only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts...