Visit Buffalo Creek Farm and Creamery, LLC at the market 9 - 12 with a variety of our farmstead goat cheeses and goat milk soap. Plus, our Farm Store will be open regular hours (Monday - Saturday 9 - 6 and Sunday 1 - 6).
The Cobblestone Farmers Market will include the usual delights as well as these featured items:
- Buffalo Creek Farm and Creamery, LLC (back this year after building their creamery in Germanton): Aged Raw Milk Goat Cheese, Fresh Chevre, Farmers Cheese, Feta, Goat's Milk Soap
- Plum Granny Farm: spring garlic, powdered garlic, tomato and basil transplants, blackberry plants, salad mix, baby kale and swiss chard
- Krankies Coffee: locally roasted coffee and iced coffee
- Harmony Ridge Farms: arugula, spring onions
- Shore Farms Organics: lettuce, starter plants, pea sprouts, herbs, kale, swiss chard, spinach, eggs
- Fat Bear Farm: sweet potatoes
- Beta Verde: dill pickles
- Billy Place Farm: Muscovy duck eggs, Red Russian Kale, red cabbage, big red mustard, eggs
- Three Sisters Artisan Bakery Tarheel Brownies (made with NC organic wheat flour), focaccia, lots of gluten free breads, double dark chocolate cherry and cranberry almond ginger biscotti
-Yellow Wolf Farm: pasture raised pork, eggs, dog treats
-Camino Bakery: Cinnamon Rolls, Sticky Buns, Seedy Levain, Whole Wheat, and Multigrain Sandwich bread
-Heritage Homestead: feta, gouda, camembert, goat cheese fudge (dark chocolate and semi-sweet), and flavored goat cheese spreads
- Felsbeck Farm: multi-colored carrots, herbal teas and ointments
- Sanders Ridge: spinach, swiss chard, brussels sprouts
- Oldtown Farm: Red Russian Kale and arugula
- GORGEOUS WEATHER!
!!!!Also at market this Saturday: Winstead Farm, Truffles NC, Scattered Seeds Farm (formerly Bethania Bottoms Farm), Pascal Farm, Lavender Anne's, Myers Mushrooms & More, Border Springs Farm, Grace Meadow Farm, Meadows Family Farm, RailFence Farm, FarmGirl Arts, Gary's Produce!!!!
Look for Sugar Creek Farm, Moser Manor and Karadhova's Specialty Cuts in a few weeks and seasonal vendors throughout the year!
The Saturday market will be held at the Milton Rhodes Center for the Arts from 9am-12pm.